Often described as the eyes, ears, heart and soul of a business, we know office managers deeply care for their people and workplace. Office managers have been critical to businesses navigating through these uncertain times, but the world has changed, as has the office.
Has the relevance of the office manager diminished or expanded? How will the office manager of the future look as the working world evolves to adjust to the post-pandemic environment?
Download this ebook to review some of Australia’s most dynamic workplace managers' discussions on:
- The impact of the pandemic on culture and connection in the workplace
- The challenges of returning to work in a changed world
- The most surprising ways remote work impacted people
- The most important features of a productive office today, and how to create them
- The future of work and what’s next for the role of the office manager